PnK Inn is a luxurious hotel designed with beautiful, impressive architecture. Located in the heart of Ipaja, PnK Inn offers single room lodgings (classic, executive and Supreme categories) as well as 3 BDRM serviced apartments for guests. An outdoor bar, lounge and snooker as well as table tennis games.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Includes but not limited to:
- Cleaning guestrooms mid-stay and after departure.
- Making beds.
- Picking up and returning laundry items.
- Report and notifying the Supervisor about broken appliances, light bulbs and other damages.
- Cleaning public spaces like lobbies, stairways and urinals.
- Replacing dirty linens and towels.
- Restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses and other accessories.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Deliverables for the Role:
- Honesty, truthful and being trustworthy are an expected personality for consideration.
- Must be polite, courteous, and helpful, resolving all misunderstandings in a prompt manner
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Must know how to Respect “do not disturb” signs and guest privacy while discharging duties.
- Must be able to maintain a personal appearance by presenting yourself in a neat clean and professional manner at all times
- Upholding the hotel’s confidentiality and security standards.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations and comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND and SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Salary Range is btw 20,000 to 22,000 NGN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: The normal working schedule will be Five days on duty and two day off. From time to time, you will be required to work such reasonable amount of additional time/overtime on as may be necessary
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.