Mountroyal Centre Hotel & Suites is a world class 21st century hospitality centre, with state of the art customized services tailored to fit customer expectations. Located in Amuwo-Odofin by Ago Palace Way, we welcome guests to high quality accommodation and excellent hospitality services. It is a royal dwelling where every guest is treated with royalty embodied in a proud international standard.
Our spacious, comfortable and tasteful furnished suites have a range of contemporary and functional features like free internet facilities, numerous satellite channels, laundry services etc. Our services are quite exhaustive, some of which are event management, co-operate services, restaurant and express food delivery services, bar etc. All these make us an ideal choice for family holidays, business trips, leisure, co-operate meetings and more. Our security outfit is well equipped and trained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Security Personnel
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to individual guest needs and concerns.
- Oversee all security areas of the hotel property, inside and out.
- Monitors the parking lot for guests in the hotel and during events to avoid all security issues.
- Responds to guests security needs as well as providing assistance during large scale emergency security situations.
- If a crime occurs in the hotel, the hotel security officer on duty also works cooperatively with the local police department.
- Submits daily security reports to the General Manager.
- Conducts security checks on guests and vehicular movements in and out of the hotel.
- Patrols hotel facilities and property, both inside and outside to provide adequate security.
- Check security locks and alarms on doors and stairwells.
- Escort guests as needed.
- Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2021.