PnK Inn is a luxurious hotel designed with beautiful , impressive architecture. Located in the heart of Ipaja, PnK Inn offers single room lodgings (classic, executive and Supreme categories) as well as 3 BDRM serviced apartments for guests. An outdoor bar, lounge and snooker as well as table tennis games.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Porter
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Includes but not limited to:
- Greeting guests and carrying luggage to and from their room.
- Providing cover for engagements at the apartments.
- Keeping the lobby, staircase and reception area tidy.
- Covering the reception desk, dealing with enquiries by phone and face-to-face.
- Assisting in the bar.
- Showing guests to their room and explaining the facilities.
- Assist in proper check out of guests from single rooms and apartments.
- Serving in-house guests, food, and drinks (room service)
- Carry out all other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Deliverables for the Role
- Honesty, truthful and being trustworthy are an expected personality for consideration.
- Must be polite, courteous, and helpful, resolving all misunderstandings in a prompt manner
- Follow all relevant health department regulations and comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Provide prompt and excellent customer service to guests.
- Respecting “do not disturb signs and guest privacy.
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel. Present hotel image in good light.
- Upholding the hotel’s confidentiality and security standards.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC, NCE, OND and SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Salary Range is btw NGN20,000 to NGN22,000 month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The normal working schedule will be Five days on duty and two day off. From time to time, you will be required to work such reasonable amount of additional time/overtime on as may be necessary
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.