Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Cook
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Prepare meals and follow established recipes by the Executive Chef.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing, and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam, and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Handle and store ingredients and food properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standard.
- Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping, seasoning, washing, and peeling).
- Taking orders from wait staff and delivering order in a timely manner.
- Ensures deliveries are stored in their proper place and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Chef.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience obtained in a well-structured Kitchen or five – star Hospitality setting.
Skills and Compentencies:
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mutual Respect.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.