Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Biomedical Engineer
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
- Very good working knowledge of computers in general with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Analytical / troubleshooting skills Electronics / Electro-mechanical
- Good verbal and written command of the English technical language.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Life Sciences / Biology-related or Biomedical / Clinical Engineering
- Experience in Clinical Engineering is highly desired.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.