The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a client in the Health Sector:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting to fill the position of Hospital Administrator for a client in the Healthcare sector Located in Lagos (Mainland):
- The Hospital Administrator role is responsible for managing the day to day business operations of the organisation through extensive planning, coordination and supervision of all administrative tasks within the organisation.
- He/she will liaise with relevant regulatory agencies and also manage the departmental budget towards effective optimization of allocated resources. He/she will also contribute to the development and implementation of new growth and business opportunities for the Hospital.
- The job holder will be expected to handle the centralized operations management of the hospital. He/she will be responsible for the development of business policies and processes that support the efficient management of the business.
- The Hospital Administrator will also oversee the store and inventory management, negotiate Service Level Requirements and Service Level Agreements with corporate customers, contractors, suppliers and as required by the organisation.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as NIM, CIPM or a certificate in Health Management is required for this role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication, business presentation and people management skills
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree is required for this role.
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or sector, three (3) of which must have been spent at managerial level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, a compelling Cover Letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.