Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HEMM Operator (Dumper – Cement Industry)
Reference No: Okpella/Mines003
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for operating Heavy Earth Moving Machinery in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Coordinator from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE + minimum of 10 years experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
- Trade Test II + minimum of 8 years experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply