Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager
- Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislation, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices
- Further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- HND / B.Sc in Environmental Sciences or Engineering or any other related course.
- HSE Certification such as NEBOSH is required etc.
- Minimum of Seven years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply