Hill – Star Private School – Driven by the mission to graduate inquisitive, balanced and exceptional students, Hill – Star Private School is one of the best private schools in Nigeria. We train our students to solve issues critically with a goal of transforming their lives into pious world teachers, entrepreneurs and victorious adults.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Educator
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting assessments and surveys to determine health education needs.
- Collaborating with health specialists and stakeholders to set goals and achieve sustainable results.
- Developing plans and policies toward achieving health education objectives, and monitoring the progress.
- Designing and distributing health education materials and aids, including pamphlets, notices, video, and audio clips, images, and posters.
- Facilitating health education events, workshops, conferences, and presentations.
- Promoting health education initiatives via press releases, media campaigns, social media platforms, and websites.
- Identifying strategic partnerships with organizations and stakeholders that promote health education.
- Coordinating grant applications to obtain funding for health education programs.
- Documenting activities, recording information, and maintaining databases, as well as overseeing health education program staff and volunteers.
- Providing staff, students, and organizations with access to health education resources.
- Candidates should possess NCE / B.Sc degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.