9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Treasury & Corporate Finance
Job ID: IRC4758
- Increase shareholders value by optimizing financing structures and cost, instituting and maintaining prudent and professional management of all projects, financial and currency risks; liquidity to optimize funds, cost, earnings and cash availability and treasury operations systems and structure.
- Maintain external relationships and networks that increase the image, standing and effectiveness of the organization i.e. with local and foreign banks, credit rating agencies, CBN, SEC, NSE and the government to ensure long term financial viability
- Lead the execution of financings,acquisitions and joint ventures on behalf of EMTS
- Evaluate business scenarios based on quantitative analysis provide strategic financial analysis and advisory services on industry trends, market conditions and macroeconomic trends and forecasts
- Carryout research on current trends in corporate financing and develop tools to evaluate business case projections
- Analyse and seek ways to improve capital structure
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions other service providers such as investment banks, legal and accounting firms as required.
- Develop and implement strategies that meet the company’s financing needs while supporting achievement of financial objectives, including minimization of financing expense.
- Manage various activities related to the management of corporate cash, borrowings and investments, maintenance of banking relationships.
- Ensure compliance of the company treasury activities with the company policy and inline with local constraints
- Developand implement treasury policies and ensure proper relationship management withbanks
- Liaise with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements and operating forecasts as well as the evolution of GSM
- Support the development and maintenance of system projects to support and manage cashflow on a global basis, and to improve available cash flow and banking information.
- Manage balance sheet/financial structure to meet international efficiency norms and the Group’s gearing strategy compliance.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- An MBA or relevant postgraduate/ professional qualification (CIMA, CFA, ACCA,ICAN, etc.)
- Minimum of Nine (9) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
- Cash Management
- Investment Management
- Financial Systems Knowledge.
- Influencing and Negotiation
- People Management
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
- Passion for Excellence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply