A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Talent & Capability Development
- The Head, Talent & Capability Development is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Oversee career development, succession planning and undertake workforce planning in conjunction with Head, HR Operations & Business units General Managers
- Develop other relevant learning and knowledge management pathways including mentoring programs, coaching, support for individual development opportunities through the organisation and other relevant programs
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that enable organisational initiatives and strategic goals
- Lead strategic organization wide projects focused on the development of high potentials and young leaders
- Responsible for the Group job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs
- To ensure that training procedure is in line with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) requirements, prepare course approval forms for ITF
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR Operations to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Lead the development of the People & Culture team’s capacity and capability to build a high performing team that is customer centric and forward thinking in the delivery of its services
- Develop an annual ‘People Plan’ that aligns with the wider business and team goals
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative workforce and organisational development strategies such as, engagement, diversity, leadership, talent management and learning and development
Qualification And Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred. Advanced degree in Organizational Development strongly preferred
- Proficient in anticipating and understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in effective value-added ways
- Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with employees all levels
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages which includes; MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
- A member of Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Minimum of 10 years’ extensive experience in leading organizational development, learning and talent initiatives that enable organizational effectiveness
- A member of Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of 10 years’ extensive experience
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.