Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Performance Management & Business Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time
- Agree to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Executive Management Team and monitor performance based on the agreed KPIs quarterly.
- Provide the Executive Management Team with global and regional business scenarios and ad-hoc analyses as required; identify new business growth opportunities or potential operational risks; advising best options to proceed.
- Coordination and implementation of Board strategy decisions.
- Prepare the capital plan for Bank and agree on ways to achieve the plan within set timetables.
- Coordinate annual strategic planning process and corporate planning initiatives, ensuring that employees understand the details of the strategic plan and how their work connects to the corporate goals.
- Prepare annual cost/revenue budgets, communicate the agreed budgets to the responsible units, and at the time, measure the performance of all the responsible units against the agreed budgets and communicate the result to management.
Qualification & Experiences
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy or any related course with a minimum of the second class upper (2.1) or its equivalent.
- Professional certification especially in ACCA or ACA
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in business performance management & strategy in the financial service industry especially in Microfinance/ Commercial Banks operating in Nigeria.
- The candidate must also have the ability to develop financial models and use the models to analyze business opportunities and risks.
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of the local and global financial markets with a good understanding of the micro/macro-economic dynamics and how they impact the financial services sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.