Platform Finance is a newly established Financial Institution, we offer investment and money lending services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in theoperations team
- Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed.
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
- Manage company’s exposure to external and internal risks at the service delivery front, including but not limited to adherence to procedures, optimum cash management within set limits, and physical security of staff and assets;
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant professional qualification in banking and accounting from a reputable institution;
- Experience, awareness and appreciation of all aspects of balance sheet management in banking;
- Proven leadership and people management skills with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Proximity to the island is an added advantage.
- Full awareness and appreciation of profit dynamics in a finance institution.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in banking operations.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th October, 2022.