Bridgeway Microfinance Bank has been in business since September 1, 2016 .Our mission is bridging financial gaps and creating economic empowerment one individual at a time Our vison is becoming the choice bank for public private partnerships in the quest for resolving financial issues that is the bane of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME’s). The focus of Bridgeway as seen in our vision & mission is assisting our customers to build their small businesses by providing them flexible financial services. We also look to embolden women by educating them about their finances by giving basic training to them about the differences between revenues and income and how keeping clear lines can be the difference between remaining a going concern and bankruptcy. Capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations / Accounts
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking loans. Extend credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs and completing and processing loan applications.
- Be responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts as well as developing awareness of additional sales/service activities.
- Develop additional business through building relationships with auto or retail sales dealers and networking within the community.
- Consistently review and develop action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contacts, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due.
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective leadership through the supervision and development of Branch employees to achieve Branch goals, minimize turnover, and create conditions for positive and effective working relationships.
- Driving collections and payments through Bank’s Channels and platforms Driving ATM card sales through marketers when they are opening accounts
- Encouraging existing customers to acquire bank card and use their accounts with Bridgeway as their primary account.
- Come up with innovative cost-effective incentives and measures for customers to do the above Management of the banking floor.
- Handling of float for daily expenses and tallying of said float.
- Point of contact for the maintenance and dispatch workers.
- Monitoring field agents for timely returns of proceeds for posting.
- Implement internal Branch auditing procedures which properly control all negotiable items and company records held within the Branch. Such procedures must meet and may exceed those dictated by company policy.
- Prepare and submit reports reflecting Branch activity and growth.
- Investigate and resolve customer and employee inquiries and complaints.
- Perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing to provide consistent quality customer service. Other functions include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline such as Business, Accounting, Finance, Administration, Economics; or recent successful (within past three (3) years) completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study.
- Professional Qualification in ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- Should have the CBN MCIB Certification or should be ready to obtain within 1 year.
- Five additional years of related experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree and completion of a lending program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page (which includes uploading their CV)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022.