PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is an independent Oil and Gas Company operating an upstream oil and gas assets portfolio. Its strategic goal is to be the most admired exploration and production company contributing to the well-being of Nigerians. The company is a technical, commercial, and entrepreneurial organization, with full delivery capabilities across the entire upstream oil and gas value chain.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
- Ensure all human resource activities are aligned to the corporate strategies.
- Develop and review HR processes and metrics to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programmes.
- Contribute to the implementation of future of work initiatives that address emerging business and societal challenges.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- Minimum of a First Degree from an accredited university.
- Membership in a relevant professional body e.g., CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, SPHRI
- 12- 15 year experience, 5 of which have been at the Management level.
- Experience driving people strategy & operations in the upstream oil and gas sector is an advantage.
- Experience designing or implementing future & work initiatives will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th May, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.