The Career Company 101 Limited (TCC101 Limited) – Our client, Patricia, is Africa’s largest Indigenous Cryptocurrency exchange by user-base and an alternative payment solutions company that is redefining everyday transactions through the power of Blockchain Technology one Crypto transaction at a time.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client is looking to hire a seasoned organizational leader with a deep interest in Crypto/Blockchain technology.
- He/ She will be responsible for developing and directing the company’s analytical and financial plans and policies.
- Our Head of Finance will evolve our planning and forecasting processes, report on metrics, and drive business insights to optimize company growth.
- This is an excellent opportunity to implement process improvements for efficiency, scalability, and productivity.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results, routinely review revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues affecting overall performance
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to the general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with financial institutions.
- Drive and manage the financial initiatives, budgeting processes, and KPI tracking including developing action plans to ensure annual financial objectives are met
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property, and other applicable taxes.
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Direct and manage the finance and accounting teams to understand revenue and cost drivers and develop the financial strategy for the organization and appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing, and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinatingand/orpreparingtaxschedules, returns andinformation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 7 – 10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing fintech/financial services environment.
N12,000,000 – N14,000,000 Salary Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th November, 2022.