Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Accounts
Employment Type: Full-time
- Head Finance and Accounts at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all Accounts and finance management and procedure, financial reporting, and compliance.
- Carrying out post-investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditures.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and forecast processes.
- Providing back-office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Finance and Account is a MUST.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Previous experience from Microfinance Banks and proficient use of Bank one and accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Chartered Membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Promotes teamwork, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head of Finance and Accounts” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.