The College of Insurance and Financial Management (CIFM), the training subsidiary of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Administration
- To oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
- Shall manage hiring, training and evaluating staff develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally, ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Shall also be responsible for the management of all College facilities which include Conference / Event Halls and accommodation.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the finance and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending and process payroll and other expenses
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations etc.
- Manage all facilities and ensure budgets projections are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- Professional qualification and experience in a related field, such as human resources and management
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward five (5) copies of word-processed Application, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials addressed to:
College of Insurance and Financial Management,
Km 40, Lagos Ibadan Expressway,
Oloke Toro, by Asese,
Electronic copies of the Application, including CV and credentials should also be sent to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2022.