Oragon Global Solutions Limited is a leading FINTECH solutions provider. Our team includes seasoned techpreneurs, financial experts and software engineers who are passionate about driving innovation in the African Fintech space.With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and the United states Oragon Global Solutions Limited aims to extend its reach across major business corridors, offering disruptive tech products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Blinqpay and its products are owned and operated by Oragon Global Solutions Limited a leading FINTECH solutions provider. Our team includes seasoned techpreneurs, financial experts and software engineers who are passionate about driving innovation in the African Fintech space.With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and the United states Oragon Global Solutions Limited aims to extend its reach across major business corridors, offering disruptive tech products.Our product offerings include:
- Blinqpay: A local payment gateway
- Blinqchat: An E-wallet with a social experience
- Blinqremit: A cross-border payment gateway
- Blinqpay is made up of a team of financial experts, entrepreneurs and engineers passionate about driving innovation in the African Fintech space.Blinqpay’s Omni-channel payment platform offers multiple payment channels that are integrated and consistent with user experience.Easy to integrate and easy to use, our API helps developers to create bespoke checkout forms that can be activated and ready to take payments within 24 hours. And its backed up by the stable, secure infrastructure.Our market-leading gateway is trusted by many businesses, from start-ups to the top tear ecommerce brands.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven person to join our growing sales & marketing team and who wants to build a marketing career with an innovative, fast-growing Fintech startup. Working closely with the Business Development Manager,
- You will be responsible for devising, developing, and driving a comprehensive marketing plan for the business that supports our aggressive growth plans.
- Sales & Marketing: Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral
- Lead generation: Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand
- PR & Comms: Manage all external and internal PR & communications
- Brand building: Ensure the curation of original content submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation
- You will be data-driven and comfortable with adjusting plans based on data points.With excellent marketing experience you will have the ability to get involved in all aspects of Marketing, Including;
- Digital: Updating, maintaining, and optimizing the website and digital channels
- Traffic generation: Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website.
The Ideal PersonThe ideal candidate must have:
- A self-starter orientation.
- Knowledge of Fintech Business Models
- Ability to conduct research to provide sales solutions
- Motivated by Numbers and conversion
- Strong knowledge of Fintech/Start-ups ecosystem.
- A Client-focused mindset with demonstrated success in developing and implementing sales strategies
- Track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships in Fintech space
- B.Sc / B.A 2:1 or Higher Degree with at least 4 years of B2B marketing experience
- CRM & marketing platform experience
- Experience working with Fintech’s as clients or working for a Fintech firm.
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation, and social media
- Demonstrable experience of marketing generalist background
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company. At Blinqpay, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community!
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.