Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Banking sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Market Risk
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead risk reviews and advice on sign-offs
- Review the risk implications as part of the annual planning process
- Talk to internal and external managers to share market insights and risk assessments
- Actively liaise with front office and other risk managers who develop risk methodologies relating to market risk factors to ensure proper risk measurement and aggregation
- Communicate risks and evaluation of mitigation strategies to senior leaders and the Board of Directors
Knowledge and Experience
- 15+ years industry experience
- Leadership experience running teams and leading cross-functional projects across multiple geographies
- Deep understanding of risk management
- Experience with employing advanced data visualisation and analysis techniques.
- Investment experience as either a portfolio manager or risk manager.
- Fundamental investment analysis from both sector and individual investment perspectives
- Knowledge of the main credit and equity instruments, including derivatives employed in hedging credit and market risks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a very unique experience for a senior professional who is looking to take the next steps in their career.