A newly licensed Digital Payment Institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit a highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- Employee Relations and management of external agencies/bodies.
- Develop and implement a robust organizational development and people strategies.
- Develop and execute a manpower plan through collaboration with other department managers.
- Develop and ensure compliance with robust human resources policies and promote employee engagement initiatives.
- Establish and sustain an all-inclusive performance management and reward system.
- Develop and execute career management and succession strategy.
- Develop and sustain employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and development.
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPM & HRBP etc.) will be added advantage for Head, Human Resources.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience and 5+ years as Head of Human Resources in a renowned organisation.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the e-mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.