Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Contact Centre (SIAML)
Job ID: 80403725_80355553
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- The head of Client Services helps clients to better understand SIAML products and also acts as liaison between the client and the company.
- S/he is responsible for collaborating with different units and departments in order to improve customer support initiatives and enhance customer satisfaction
- First Degree.
- MBA, Certified Customer service professional would be an added advantage
- General knowledge of the financial industry.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Personal and Business Banking.
- Minimum of 2 years investigation experience.
- Ability to manage IT related audit and investigation
- Understanding of operational transactions and improve overall experience.
- Upholding Standards
- Leading People
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Developing Strategies
- Resolving Conflict
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Control Operational Planning
- Quality Orientation
- Query Resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply