A newly licensed Digital Payment Institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit a highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Administration
- Maintain the organizations administrative policies and procedures manual, manage and coordinate all aspect of facilities implementation and Admin support services within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all activities relating to the provision of general logistic support services to include Travel and protocols, freight and courier services, housekeeping and janitorial services.
- Develop a comprehensive fleet and procurement management strategy to improve asset utilization, purchasing processes, contract tenders and quality assurance within an organization.
- Ensure the organizations compliance with applicable health, building, zoning safety licensing and certification requirements.
- Co-ordinate the planning, execution and monitoring of building construction projects and renovations of office buildings.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Facilities Management, Project Management, Fleet Management, Power and Utilities Engineering/Management.
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPM & HRBP etc.) will be added advantage for Head, Human Resources.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven track record in development and implementation of strategic management, operational review and project management.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the e-mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.