Guinness Nigeria Plc is a member of Diageo Group the world’s leading premium drinks company and operates in 180 countries. Guinness Nigeria is the only Total Beverage Alcohol company in Nigeria with a wide portfolio of brands catering to non-alcohol and alcohol drinkers, with non-alcoholic beverages, Spirits, Lager & Beers. The size and scale of our operations require that we collaborate with entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Key Distributor
- In line with our growth ambitions, we are seeking Key Distributors who will lead the marketing and distribution of our Malta Guinness brand into each country within the European Union which includes – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Basic Requirements (With evidence)
- Experience in distributorship
- Evidence of knowledge of routes in key locations within the country of interest
- Pictorial evidence of standard warehouse domiciled in country of interest
- Strong financial standing
- Details of export plan for Malta Guinness in the next 3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward all the following documents to: [email protected]
Details Needed for Application
- Application letter.
- Company profile (include contact details).
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation and Clearance from the country of interest.
- Application letter indicating location of interest
- Statement of financial net worth and reference letter from bank/commercial partner.
- Evidence of clearance from port agency that you can import into the region.
- Evidence of proposed 100% equity in export business backed by BG/Cash deposit.
- Valid means of identification.
- Article and Memorandum of Asso.
- Import Permit.
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.