Hazon Holdings is a growing and leading diversified business domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of varied business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
- You are to translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Generate high level insights from formative research, market gaps or cutting-edge technical insights.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Be responsible for setting complex short and long-term strategies with far reaching impact for an entire product team.
- Degree in a Technology or Business related field.
- 2 years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, etc.) teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th December, 2022.