Anettcom Technologies – We provide solutions in the area of software development, website design & development, social media network management, server procurement and management, computer procurement, and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Social Media Manager
Location: Omo-Bolanle Area, Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Execute social media campaigns and paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 3 years work experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills and portfolio.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.