Pro-Health International (PHI) is a Nigerian indigenous, faith-based, non-profit, non-governmental and community-focused organization that was established 30 years ago. The vision of PHI is to improve the health of Africans especially those in rural, hard-to-reach and under-served communities. This is done through collaborations and partnerships with governments at all levels, philanthropic organizations, national and international donor agencies, to provide free health care, HIV/AIDS comprehensive care and treatment projects, public health emergency interventions, Interventions targeted towards orphans and vulnerable children and capacity building. PHI is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria as a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Grants Compliance Assistant is responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory donor rules and regulations within his/her assigned portfolio.
- This role ensures a culture of compliance by providing advice and guidance on statutory donor rules and regulations for grants and contracts, enforces administrative policies, and promotes adherence to procedures to ensure that all project staff, project partners, subcontractors, and sub-awardees (partners) are in compliance with statutory donors and local government requirements.
- The Grants Compliance Assistant provides guidance to relevant staff to improve their understanding of the terms and conditions of grants and contracts by providing donor compliance advice and training so that programs are delivered responsibly with minimized compliance risk.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: “Pro-Health International is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.