A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Ref: T-ENG
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- First Class or minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- Not more than 28 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th August, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State