BRYME Consulting is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching new business opportunity and submitting your report to the team.
- Creating long lasting relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Portraying a good image and reputation of the organization to other organization.
- Attending meetings, workshops, training and seminar on behalf of the organization along with senior officer in the organization.
- Gathering information and doing a power point presentation on reports and research.
- Flexibility skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in any discipline
- A minimum of 1 year experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research skills
N75,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.