Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited was incorporated in 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry on Mortgage Banking activities. The bank commenced operations in 1993. It is registered with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Limited as an accredited vehicle for the disbursement of the National Housing Fund. In 2005, it was acquired by a new core investor who injected fresh capital into the bank. The bank is well capitalized beyond the mandatory level of the CBN.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.