Our company is a fully owned Nigerian company with primary focus on supporting the International Oil Companies to achieve operational and service excellence. We deploy global innovations that incorporate knowledge management and best practices to meet the needs of local companies. It nurtures a winning network of customers and suppliers; together we create mutual, enduring value
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Operations)
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the strategic plan to achieve business objectives, drive profit and champion customer experience
- Identify new and existing business opportunities to increase the growth of the organisation, promoting strong client engagement, retention and attraction strategies
- Maintain an up to date understanding of competitor knowledge, contemporary practices and market opportunities
- Responsible for effective financial management reporting and sales forecasting
- Participate as an active member of the Executive Management Team
- Establish and maintain business partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide leadership, direction, mentoring and professional development to a large team of experienced sales and marketing professionals
- Communicate and report effectively to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board.
- Identify and operationalise commercial market opportunities
- Establish a structured multi-channel sales framework across the business operations with a focus on building a high-performance sales culture
- Working in partnership with the COO and Service Delivery team to enable organisational objectives to be achieved
Skills & Experience Required
- This is a rare opportunity to leverage your previous success within an organisation to drive the strategic management of this portfolio.
- To obtain this role you must be able to demonstrate substantial experience in providing high level strategic and operational leadership within a large and complex organisation.
Additionally you will possess the following:
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications (a Post Graduate Degree is desirable)
- Experience in identifying and developing new market opportunities
- Profit centre management within a large, multi-layered team
- Strong commercial business acumen with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in staff development and values-based leadership
NGN350,000 – NGN500,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email:
- Full name, Mobile Number (personal), and your academic qualifications
- Current place where you are in Nigeria. (Locality & State)
Note: Please DO NOT SEND Resume RATHER, Kindly send only the information above
Application Deadline 26th June, 2021.