Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Multinational from the Oil and Gas Manufacturing Sector is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Plant Production Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is will be in charge of the production of gas, packaging, maintenance, and handling and packaging for industrial purposes.
- The individual will be expected to correctly apply procedures on his / her workstation for production and packaging.
- Supervises the operation of the process and performs correct and compact settings on all plants.
- Contributes to the order and cleanness of the workstation and ensures compliance with the finished product.
- The individual will be required to define and implement maintenance plans in the production units of the company, according to the maintenance schedules and defined in Industrial Management System (IMS).
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance system is effective and guarantees the optimum operating conditions of the production units.
- Ensures that maintenance program is drawn with the maintenance strategy deﬁned by the Operations Manager & industrial Manager.
- Sets up in each unit a preventive maintenance plan, according to the operating manuals of the manufacturers.
- Prepares maintenance budgets, while monitoring and controlling costs.
- Permanently ensures, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, the backup stocks of a spare part are in line with stocks speciﬁed./Applies the operating procedures for maintenance of vital equipment speciﬁed in the risk evaluation procedure.
- Ensure the adherence and awareness of Living Saving Rules in all Production units.
- Ensures Production units adhere to the safety and security policy.
- Issues work Permit in his production units.
- Ensure that training and capacity-building programs are drawn up and are monitored.
- Ensures that operating manual and Maintenance procedures are established in accordance with standards of the entity, and ensures their application in the unit.
- Transfer training received to the team and ensures operators in his units are qualiﬁed.
- Participates in risk analysis and ensures that work authorization is obtained even for routine maintenance.
- B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Experience: Production Supervisor +5 years
- Professional Experience: Maintenance Supervisor +3 years
- Language level: Proficient in English
- Language Level: Proficient in French an added advantage.
- Good understanding of managing plants
- Good communicator
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations management
- Understand basics in Finance
- Good understanding of the quality system
- Good technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Industrial supply
- Regulations and standards
- Operations administrations and monitoring
- Budget preparations and monitoring.
- Good understanding of HSEQ
- Very good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Good knowledge of kite tools
- Knowledge of business management and systems (budgets, handle HR issues, communication, etc.)
- Strong networking ability
- Asset management knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st September, 2021.