Deutsche Partners Holding (DPH) is an independently-owned financial services Group with core competence and specialty in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Securities and Trustees.DPH is a Group that is strongly committed to the success, development and growth of her clients and their assets. We create solutions that are relevant and add value to the specific needs and goals of each one of our clients. We work with a diversified clientele that consists of Financial Institutions, Corporations, Private Clients and Governments.
We are licensed and registered as Fund/Portfolio Managers, Issuing House, Investment Adviser amongst others by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). We are qualified to provide a wide range of financial services to our clients including individuals, corporate& financial Institutions, aswell as high networth individuals. We understand that our clients havedifferent needs and objectives, and this is reflected inourtailored investment approach. Decisions are not made for clients: instead, they are advised and educated in order to make theirown informed investment decisions. Clients are treated with the utmost respect as we recognize their concernsand their financial needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund / Portfolio Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Generating investment opportunities outlining Client’s Investment Objective:
- Determining acceptable risk levels for clients based on time frames, risk preferences, return expectations and market conditions;
- Constructing Successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions and economic trends;
- Evaluating the performance of investment portfolios and ensuring compliance with standards provided by regulatory authorities including performance with investor disclosures, privacy laws and money laundering requirements and anti-fraud measures;
- Maintaining new and existing Client relationships, constant update of client on market conditions, investment research and economic trends.
- Research and development to keep self and organisation informed on relevant investment & trading news, economic trends and government policies.
- Soliciting potential investors and pitching investment products.
- Close business transactions to increase company’s portfolio.
- Buying and Selling Securities in Client’s accounts to maintain specific investment strategies or to reach investment objectives;
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration. Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) or an MBA is a plus.
- Not Older than 40 years Old.
- With experience in Fund Management, Asset Management Advisory,Investment Analysis, Financial Analysis knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Excel,Power Point, Project and other accounting packages.
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and 1 page cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as subject of the email.
18th November, 2021.