Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
As an engineer at Kadick, you will report to the Engineering Team Lead. You will be responsible for a wide range of features ranging from:
- Responsible for implementing designs and building front-end and server side functionalities.
- Responsible for building backend APIs for the Web and Mobile team to integrate with.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of website.
- Develop new workflows to optimize internationalization of sites.
- Design and implement high priority customer features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Dev team to design and launch new features, optimize existing features.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layout.
- Solving code problems, troubleshooting and manipulation of web templates.
- Integrate UI components and integrate with backend APIs.
- Must be a Graduate if Computer Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajah axis and must be available for at least six months.
- Must have ability to work with Figma designs, good eye for design and pay attention to details.
- Must be proficient in building responsive design and media.
- Must be willing to learn new development kits and technology to scale our applications.
- Must have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must be proficient and have experience (at least one year) working with Node JS or Python, or Go.
- Must be proficient using Git version control and its work flow.
Gross salary of N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th December, 2022.