Mono is building the critical layer for Africa, across data and payment using open banking. Our easy-to-use API enables developers to connect with their end users’ financial accounts to retrieve account details, transactions, and move money in a manner that is reliable, performant, and fair than anything else available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer, Dashboard
- As a Front-end Developer at Mono, you’ll be in charge of developing and implement external and internal dashboards that cater to Mono partners, their customers, and your other colleagues.
- To succeed in this role, you must be versatile enough to care about how your work affects our partners, their customers, and the rest of the company.
- It’s not just about writing code for us.
- You can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects
- You can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems
- You care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design
- You can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Build applications, UI components, and libraries that power the platform
- Ensuring our UI components and libraries are reliable, scalable, secure, and extensible.
- Contribute to the decision-making and development phases of client-facing features and their UX/UI.
- Architect and lead the implementation of new solutions.
- You can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- You are familiar with building user interfaces with tools like ES6, Vue.js, Angular.js, etc
- You are familiar with task runners like Grunt, Webpack
While this is not strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- Have graphic design ability and are familiar with design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Have previously worked at fast-growing internet startups
- Have previously worked on fintech products
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Access to mental health service
- Health Insurance
- Training Budget
- Team building events
- Bank holidays swap inside the same month
- Fitness/ wellness stipends
- Yearly offsite
- Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
- Free lunch
- Friday happy hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- To apply, click the “Apply for this job” button. Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
- Once you’re done applying, please complete this assessment test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.