Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Supervisor
Job Number: HOT08O22
Location: Murtala International Airport, Ikeja – Lagos
Brand: Curio Collection by Hilton
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
- A Front Desk Supervisor supervises the activities manages at the hotel front desk, including check-in/check-out, Guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities.
What will I be doing?
- As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments.
A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A relevant supervisory / management certificate / diploma or degree
- Opera PMS Proficiency is a key requirement.
A Front Desk Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply