Dreams by Dv8 is a luxury Hotel, Bar, and Restaurant chain in the heart of Surulere, a new way to experience the city. a place for the curious and courageous to dig deeper, finding inspiration in every unscripted adventure with no guidebooks required.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Supervisor
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Supervisor to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.).
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Sophisticated physical appearance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and clear pictures to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.