Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a specialist commercial and dispute resolution law firm with a comprehensive, broad-based approach to service clients on all aspects of their needs. Located in Lagos, Nigeria, the firm works with its clients to anticipate their needs and proffer quality, practical and cost-effective solutions. The firm is innovative, solution focused and known to provide client-centric answers to the most complex issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Administrative Manager, you will be the first point of contact in the firm.
- You will answer telephone calls, take messages and transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Other duties include:
- Greet and welcome visitors/clients of the firm warmly.
- Answer telephone calls and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Handle inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / B.A.
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 year relevant experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Good office management skills.
- Fast learner.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Effective verbal, listening and communications skills.
- Attentive to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very organized.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022.