Osuare, a cosmopolitan African women’s wear brand, has been catering to the irresistible demand for higher quality pieces that reflect originality and heritage since 2007. By drawing inspiration from different cultures globally, as well as within the African continent, the brand has grown to become cherished in the industry and among ladies who seek that extra touch to their apparels. The label is meant for women of all shapes and sizes and offers bespoke/ready-to-wear pieces that are distinguished with hand-dyed fabrics, hand painted prints and embellishments which makes them distinctively personal, elegant, stylish and timeless.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front Desk Officer will interface with visitors and be responsible for an excellent first-time impression with all our clients and visitors.
- Qualities such as professionalism,friendly nature,courteousness, and customer-orientedness are key to excel in this role.
- You should be able to handle complaints and display accurate product knowledge.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Receives and welcomes all guests to the office in a friendly and hearty way
- Ensures the front office/ reception is well organized
- Takes the extra mile to engage customers.
- Give customers information about products and service.
- Answers and directs phone calls to the respective staff in a friendly way.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone with a friendly tone and right attitude
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. willingness to learn.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- A pleasant persona.
- Previous experience working in the fashion industry
- Must be within body size 6 – 10
- Exceptional customer service skills
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This job role is opened to Female candidates only
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.