Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality company located in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly front desk officer to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Someone with a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Candidates should be Residents of Abuja.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Application Letter + Passport Photography to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.