Mactay Consulting – Our client in the Agricultural Sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, dispatch and logging of incoming/outgoing mails timely and professionally.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of all schedules and transactions especially tracking of logs.
- Monitoring of daily rated/casual staff registers.
- Accept and vet application contract documents from licensees.
- Works within allocated budget for the front office.
- Ensure implementation of all company policies and regulations.
- Monitor all guest request for processing, handle complaints and specific customers request courteously.
- Receive and document all incoming calls.
- Process all documents received for proper record updates.
- Review front office log book and guests feedback on daily basis.
- Operate all aspects of front office Information system including reports and review.
- Receive and resolve all guest problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Process, update and relay timely information to appropriate personnel/offices.
- Perform other duties as may be requested by management.
- First Degree in any field with a second class lower minimum.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a front desk manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N150,000 net and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th December, 2022.