Monty Suites – Come stay with us and enjoy first hand service of our just rebranded and upgraded facility in the heart of Uyo, one of Nigeria’s fastest growing and lively city. No matter where you are coming from or where you are going to, there is so much to experience and indulge, because, we understand your unique personality to provide customized service delivery by listening, understanding and satisfying your unspoken desires all through your stay. The beauty of the scenery, the exquisitely-furnished rooms and the serene ambience of the surrounding all make you see, feel and enjoy the pleasant appeal of nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Hotel Management is a plus
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must reside on the island
- Knowledge on Opera is an added advantage.
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Cloudbeds and Room KeyPMS
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
N60,000 – N70,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th December, 2022.