The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately € 3.0 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Loader
Role Purpose Statement
- The job incumbent provides loading and off-loading services including loading and unloading of dishes, equipment and other related items to ensure that the items arrive at the right time at the customer’s location in accordance to Company standards and airline’s specifications.
- Return soiled carts, dishes, items to dishwashing section
- Load and unload goods and airline equipment to and from the company and aircraft according to the company requirements
- Tidy up work areas
- Keep all required records of loading and offloading
- Monitor excesses or shortages and report to base for necessary action
- Perform all ad hoc duties assigned by superiors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Primary Education; should be able to read and write
- Less than 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Must be able to speak English
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent English.
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have good customer service orientation
- Have a good understanding of intercultural differences and be able to manage such sensitivities with maturity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.