QFA Nigeria Limited is building quality fast and nutritious food businesses, with a pan African ambition. Our mission is to provide global standards of dining experience, hygiene and service quality to Africa’s consumers. Our ambition is to be one of Africa’s largest and most successful QSR business. We currently own the franchise of Krispy Kreme in Nigeria, Dodo Pizza in Nigeria and Scoop’d.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles/bikes of the company.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Managing accident reports.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track movement
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance schedule to minimize downtime
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- HND in Transportation & Logistics preferably
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a driver & a fleet officer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skill.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
N70,000.00 – N100,000.00 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th September, 2021.