The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet & Logistics Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist the unit to ensure that the administrative documents for dispatch of all vehicles are available, filed and monitored.
- Help to educate the drivers on need for completion of document and reports.
- Ensure receiving feedbacks from daily operations covered.
- Ensure follow up with payments and approvals needed for carrying out repairs, maintenance and sundries.
- Assist the fleet and logistics manager to circulate the schedule information of vehicle movements plan to drivers.
- Allocation of vehicles for other operations.
- Provide assistance and support during vehicle repair and management
- Ensure that vehicle log books are maintained and signed off.
- Maintain data and update records of all vehicles
- Ensure proper log of maintenance and repair of fleets (On excel sheet)
- Ensure drivers are complying with standards
- Re-sensitization of safety guidelines and standard to drivers at all time.
- Collation of reports (daily mileage log, incident report, loans and leave form) and documented to appropriate quarters.
- Prepare duty roaster for the drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Transportation Management.
- 4 – 7 years years in a logistics role.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the QSR industry is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2021.