Eltees Farms is one of the top tier farms in the nation. Established in the early 1990s, rebranded and upgraded in 2014, the business has grown to be producer of agricultural products of international standard, using state of the art technology as well as expertise from its experienced and agile workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fish Farm Manager
Location: Orile – imo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Possessing stock skills such as fish handling, spawning, grading and harvesting;
- Excellent Knowledge of fish health and nutrition;
- Excellent knowledge of fish feed production.
- Paying close attention to detail in order to avoid expensive fish losses.
- Being aware of different water management techniques;
- Adapting to new technologies as they develop and learning practical skills;
- Maintaining records of stocks.
- Monitoring the health of the fish and treating them when appropriate;
- Planning breeding programmes and growing schedules to obtain maximum efficiency;
- Adhering to environmental standards;
- Ensuring the water supply is of sufficient quality for the stock;
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Aquaculture, Fisheries Management and other related courses
- Proven work experience in fish farming.
- Have knowledge about administrative and managerial fish farming procedures.
- Ability to maintain a strict fishing schedule and plan.
- Minimum of 5 years in Fish production
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.