First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We invite applications for:
Title: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 7
Job Identification: 734
Job Schedule Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND with Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies And Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State