Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Employee Motivation & Team spirit: Developing skill sets of team members and initiating external intervention if required.
- Understanding the business dynamics.
- Availability of right data.
- Usage of the ERP for reports.
- Budget and Costing: Lead, plan, process, and manage short/long term forecasts and annual budget.
- Reports and Reconciliation: Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Statutory Compliance and Tax: Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Cost Control, Cash Flow Management & Administration: Plan, implement and manage CAPEX with payback analysis, OPEX budget and Cash flow forecast.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 11 – 15 years relevant experience.
NGN 300,000 – 350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.