Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
- Review company’s profitability, cash flow analysis and opportunities.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives
- Liaison with other key business verticals in developing best practices that would help improve revenue and profitability.
- Review the overall expenses of the company with a view to reducing cost.
- Render accurate and timely financial reports.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Strong background in account, stock management process and MIS.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence, and ability to contribute to learn culture.
- Must have good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should be within the age bracket of 35-45 years old
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Accounts/Finance/Audit and or Revenue Assurance.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Accounting in a multinational organisation.
- Must have worked with executive management for a minimum of 3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply