Fasnet Cinema Enterprise, the first cinema in Yola, Adamawa, Nigeria. We are here to bring you the best and latest entertainment in HD.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Stock Administrator
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment type: Full Time
- Daily financial report to the cinema manager and managing dierector; preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Work under a Manager
- Do tasks involving receivables and payroll, financial statements and compliance audits
- Help in the budget preparation
- Prepare reports for the Finance department.
- Complete and review tax returns
- Assess internal controls.
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview